Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Show Class Peoples Champ - Update

Here are some newer shots of the Born Free x Show Class build.

It looks like I made the top six. I`m super stoked to be along side some amazing builders 
and I`m equally as stoked that I get to make my way down to California and catch some much needed sun.

I`ve been living the hermit life...I think the 4Q shirt "Loners and Dreamers" sums the
last few months up to a tee. I`ve been in the shop working on and drawing up more oddball
parts than ever before. The excitement of this competition has served as 
amazing motivation to just focus and work. A huge thanks to everyone who has been a part
of this process in one way or another and a big thanks to Show Class for giving me this huge opportunity.


6 comments:

  1. Amazing work Man. I'd love to ride out and check that thing in person one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot D. You`re welcome by the shop anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Travis! Great to see some of your work! Have a great time in California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just heard about this and makin top 6...Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda... Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it, ill definately have myself a time in California!

    ReplyDelete